Exchange rates (approximate):
1 EUR = 4,25 PLN
1 USD = 3,60 PLN
The Summer School fee covers most of your expenses.
However, you may want to know how much extra money you will need to have with you to cover additional cost
you can expect during your stay at Summer School Poland:
1. Supper/dinner (the fee covers only breakfast and lunch).
- make a sandwich by yourself in the dorm kitchen: 4 PLN
- order a pizza: 10 PLN - 30 PLN (small, plain & big, varied)
- buy fast food (hotdog, hamburger, cheeseburger ): 10 PLN
- go to a restaurant: 15 - 50 PLN
- buy sweets (chocolate bar, chips, ice-cream): 2 - 4 PLN
2. Clubs and pubs:
- entry fee (usually only at the weekend): 5 - 15 PLN
- beer: 7 - 12 PLN (beer bought in a shop: 3 - 5 PLN)
- cocktails: 10 - 30 PLN
- Taxi (from market square to University of Economics): 20 - 50 PLN, depending on the time of the day/ night
- student - price ticket 15 PLN, normal ticket 22 PLN
In our opinion you may need additional 200 EUR
Wroclaw is full of ATM's (bank machines/ bankomats) where you can withdraw cash easily with your credit card.