Here you can find answers to most frequently asked questions. This list will be constantly updated.
If you have any other inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the daily schedule going to look like?
|15.00-17.00||Sightseeing (a tour guide)|
|Afternoons||Free time activities|
|Trip to Krakow|
2. How can I get to the dormitory from the airport?
- Take a taxi (+48713633737 ; +487119669) or
- Public transportation :
Open http://wroclaw.jakdojade.pl/?locale=en and on the left corner next to the letter “A” write “Wrocław-Strachowice Airport”. Then next to the letter “B” write “Uniwersytet ekonomiczny”. You can adjust the date and the time. The last thing to do is to click on the “Search” button.
This way you can also easily plan your own trips within Wrocław (during Summer School).
You can buy tickets on buses / trams in Mobile ticket vending machines with a debit/credit card (cash is not accepted) – for more information see http://www.urbancard.pl/en/article/show/category,1,id,170-.html
3. What if I have a question or a problem during Summer School Poland or before my arrival ?
During your stay in Wrocław you will be assigned to a particular organizer who will become your BUDDY :) So basically a ‘go to person’ – if you need any assistance you can contact this person. Before your arrival (if you have any questions) we recommend that you contact Joanna Radomska (email@example.com)
4. What are mobile phone possibilities in Poland?
Polish mobile carriers use GSM technology (sim cards). You can get a pre-paid sim card in any shopping mall (they are within walking distance from the dormitory). The cheapest sim cards costs 5 PLN. You can charge your account via Internet.
5. Will there be Internet access in the dormitory?
Yes. Wi-Fi network is available in each room (password will be given upon arrival) however we recommend using LAN connection for your computers (cables will be provided as well).
6. Useful things to bring with you:
- health insurance (we do not provide any health insurance)
- musical instruments (if you play any)
- medicines – if you need any
- student ID card
- we recommend brining a notebook with you (at the campus and in your rooms you can use free Internet connection).